Today is New Year’s Eve. Hard to believe that it is the last day of the year. It only feels like yesterday that the kids started Kindergarten.
I am thinking of all the things I have achieved in 2014 and the plans that I put in motion that are yet to be seen and will be realised in 2015. YES big things are to happen, I just need to work more on them and I am sure they will produce great things! Personally and professionally.
What was your biggest achievement, personal, work related, to do with anything really. What is it you are really proud of?
What I am proud of in 2014:
- That the girls did very well at school. Their first year of primary school went extremely well and I am a very proud parent. Yes add <Gushing and happiness here>
- I finally got a groovy and fabulous new logo for the blog.
- I worked with some wonderful and fantastic brands.
- I did find a fab new theme for the blog but some other wonderful blogger took it, but due to this I have found an even better one. So very happy about this. New looking blog soon!
- We had some great adventures as a family and had fun doing so.
Since I am on holidays I spoke to hubby via FaceTime on my iPhone..YES it is a great tool if you have not yet tried it. I love it. You can see each other and the kids can see daddy and tell them about their day. I ended our call with see you next year… talk about weird.
Some things on my to do list for 2015:
- Change the blog to the new theme and update the site with all new things.
- Work with more brands.
- Start writing my books that I have been thinking about for a long time.
- Lose weight and tone up. More exercise… yes I need to make it more of a priority.
- Make the blog be my business. I have already adopted the mindset that my blog is my job. Although I don’t get paid for it. I do sometimes get the small paid job here or there. However like everyone I would like to make what I love more of a full time job. I hope that 2015 will make that happen. More work and letting me put my ideas into action will allow this I feel.
- Maybe get a cleaner to allow more time for other things… I can hope. You never know right? If things go well, a cleaner would help me to create and be more. Fingers and toes crossed for this one!
- Work on getting our new house done… sick of not having enough room!!!!!
- More sewing and creating. Maybe something for me and not just the kids.
2015 is meant to be a great year for hubby and I according to Chinese astrology. 2015 is the year of the goat, but some reference it as the year of the green sheep. It is just like the book, “Where is the Green Sheep“, I have found it and it is next year, 2015 to be precise. However the Chinese New Year does not start until February 19th 2015. I like to think of the year as the Green Sheep rather than the goat.
What are you doing tonight to celebrate the end of 2014 and the soon to be new year, 2015? I am having both sets of grandparents for nibbles, drinks and to watch the local fireworks from the balcony of hubby’s parents house. I hope that the clouds go away to allow us to see the fireworks and all goes well tonight.
Hope you stay safe and have fun. May 2015 be a great year for all.
Let us know what you plan to achieve this year and maybe we can help keep each other accountable and allow each other to complete long awaited goals.
Let us know if you wish to share. Send in your comments.
What do you think?