Did you know that on Australia Day pools are free?
Yes, you heard that right.
The council pools in nearly all states of Australia are offering free entry, as well as a sausage sizzle and other fun activities for families.
Below are Google links to all state’s Council Pools (In the links below there might be pools other than council-run ones so please forgive me there, it is just what the link generated).
If you are suffering from the summer heat, need somewhere to take the kids don’t have heaps of cash, then tomorrow is your day to be in your swimmers to take advantage of a fun and cheap day out.
If you are in Sydney there are some other fun things you can do for free to cool down in the heat and is fun for the kids too.
- Places to cool off in New South Wales and things to do for Australia Day and the long weekend
- Darling Harbour events as well as the Darling Park Water Play area
You can read about the water park here, we did go to the Aquarium so you will see info about that too. Here is a YouTube video of our time at Darling Park Water Play
- Ripples in Penrith have free entry to the pool and also a full day of jam-packed activities for the kids. Some examples are a native craft workshop, mermaid experience, bush tucker talk and so much more. You will need to book for some of the activities to check the website to not miss out.
- 21 FREE Water Parks in Sydney thanks to Ellas List
- Western Australia FREE Water Parks
- Melbourne’s FREE Water Parks
- FREE Water Play in Adelaide
- Brisbane FREE Water Parks
- If you don’t see what you want on the above links here the link here for all of Australia for FREE Water Parks
Enjoy the weekend and stay cool.
Sign up for my newsletter
Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One. Don’t miss a thing by signing up for my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.
This post has affiliate links