I love easy recipes and ones that are yummy and work well.
I found it hard to find a vanilla cake mug pack from the supermarkets so played around with the cake mix I already had. The reason for wanting vanilla, or as my little boy used to call it, white cake, is due to the fact that he doesn’t like chocolate at all and therefore needs to have vanilla cake. Previously I created this microwave mug cake with a vanilla mix and it worked well.
The one that I have created here is for a chocolate cake but it will work with any cake mix, as I was all out of vanilla cake mix.
- 4 Tablespoons of cake mix
- 3 Tablespoons of milk
- 1 Tablespoon of oil
- Add icecream or cream – optional addition for after it is cooked
- Add all ingredients to the mug
- Mix together
- Add sprinkles if you wish – we did and it tasted great. (This step is optional)
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds.
Add ice cream or cream to the mug and enjoy our moist, yummy and tasty microwave mug cake.
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One. Don’t miss a thing by signing up for my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.
This post has affiliate links