Want a very easy and a no-bake party treat?
This scary and spooky treat is simple to make and looks amazing, and no baking needed, so a win all round.
- Marshmallows – you can have the pink and white ones or just white it is up to you. Colour doesn’t matter.
- Icing Pens – I used red but ran out so I ended up using a green and yellow icing pen also. As long as the colour looks spooky.
- Smarties or M&M’s for the eyeball.
- Line up the marshmallows on a tray
- Get the icing pen and draw squiggly lines all over them to reasonable bloodshot veins
- Once all the icing is on the marshmallows you can then add the Smarties or M&Ms to the Marshmallow. It doesn’t matter what colour you add as long as it looks freaky and fun.
Now enjoy eating your zombie eyes and scaring your guests.
Make more Halloween Party Food with these inspirations from Amazon.
Sign up to get these fun and scary Monster Cupcake Toppers
Originally published October 30, 2019