One of my main goals in 2018 is to get healthier.
To feel better, to be fitter, and have more energy.
So as you can imagine, I was thrilled to try out The Smoothie Bombs
What better way to celebrate the blog turning 10 than to giveaway some healthy Smoothie Bombs to my fabulous and dedicated followers of the blog. Yep, this is celebration giveaway number 3.
What are Smoothie Bombs?
Smoothie Bombs are little portions of goodness. They are all organised for you and sealed awaiting your next yummy smoothie creation.
Each tube contains 5 Smoothie Bombs packed full of certified organic superfood powders, nuts, seeds and fruits.
They come in 5 different flavours:
- The Healer Vanilla Hemp
- The Transformer Super Greens
- The Lover Super Berries
- The Defender Golden Chai
- The Motivator Raw Cacao
Below are the ingredients for each of The Smoothie Bombs:
- The Transformer Super Greens: organic dates, organic LSA (linseed, sunflower seed, almond meal), organic psyllium husk, organic coconut nectar, organic coconut oil, organic desiccated coconut, organic spirulina, organic matcha, natural lemon and lime flavour, organic rice extract, Himalayan salt.
- The Lover Super Berries: organic sour cherries, organic goji berries, organic acai powder, organic cranberries, organic LSA (linseed, sunflower seed, almond meal), organic psyllium husk, organic coconut nectar, organic coconut oil, organic desiccated coconut, organic natural raspberry flavour, organic rice extract, Himalayan salt.
- The Defender Golden Chai: organic LSA (linseed, sunflower seed, almond meal), organic figs, organic sultanas, organic psyllium husk, organic coconut nectar, organic coconut oil, organic desiccated coconut, organic turmeric, organic ginger, organic cinnamon, organic cardamom, organic cayenne pepper, organic rice extract, Himalayan salt.
- The Motivator Raw Cacao: organic LSA (linseed, sunflower seed, almond meal), organic raw cacao, organic desiccated coconut, organic psyllium husk, organic blackstrap molasses, organic coconut nectar, organic coconut oil, organic chia seeds, organic rice extract, Himalayan salt.
- The Warrior Peanut Butter: organic peanuts, organic LSA (linseed, sunflower seed, almond meal), organic apricots, organic sultanas, organic psyllium husk, organic coconut nectar, organic coconut oil, organic desiccated coconut, organic maca powder, organic nutmeg, organic rice extract, Himalayan salt.
As you can see the ingredients are great and your body will thank you for adding this to your diet.
I’ve been testing out The Transformer Super Greens and The Motivator Raw Cacao.
I love both and it is so amazing to have all the healthy goodness jam-packed into these little bombs.
It takes all the worry about making sure you are getting enough fibre, protein, antioxidants and more. Plus the Smoothie Bombs are certified organic!
If you need some inspiration for new smoothie recipes then check out the recipe page on The Smoothie Bomb website.
What Will You Win?
I have 3 Smoothie Bomb Tubes to giveaway.
The flavours are:
- The Warrior with Peanut Butter
- The Lover Super Berries
- The Defender Golden Chai
3 Readers can win a tube each of Smoothie Bombs!
All you need to do is to let me know which one you would love to win and why… Yes, it’s that easy. See how to enter below.
How to Enter?
Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form and answer the below question as a comment on this post.
Q. “Why would you love to try out The Smoothie Bombs?” Make sure to tell me which one you would like to test out.
To comment to answer the above go to the bottom of the post where it says, WHAT DO YOU THINK? Then enter your comment on this post.
Note: If I don’t hear from you within 72 hours of letting you know you have won, I will need to redraw the winner.
So make sure to check your emails, you never know right! By filling out your details you agree to be emailed news about the blog and sent our newsletter.
Don’t worry you will never be spammed. I value your details and only send out emails out with the news that will interest my readers.
By filling out your details you agree to be emailed news about the blog and sent our newsletter.
Who Can Enter?
Australian Residents Only.
When Does the Giveaway End?
This giveaway ends midnight 27th of March 2018.
As it is close to Easter I will aim to send out the prizes as soon as I get the winners addresses.
Make sure to give me an email address you check if you are going away. This way you can still be on holiday and get your prize too!
Good Luck everyone!
Sign up for my newsletter
Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One? Don’t miss a thing by signing up for my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.
Katie SteeleMarch 20, 2018
I’d love to win the Lover Super Berries Smoothie Bomb (but they all look amazing!)
Stacey ShailerMarch 21, 2018
I find it hard making myself a nutritious, quick breakfast in the mornings (but not for the kids it seems…), so I’d love to try the Defender tube!
CaitlinMarch 21, 2018
I’d love to try Smoothie Bombs because I think they’d give me a much needed energy boost. I particularly like the sound of The Motivator Raw Cacao.
Becky DowneyMarch 21, 2018
The Lover Super Berries – berry nice of course and seedless to say, relaxing!
Richard HarrisonMarch 22, 2018
Defender tube sounds like a bit of me, turn down the lights and put the soft music on!
Rosemarie De BariMarch 23, 2018
Super Berries looks delicious, fresh and fruity to get me through my busy day!
Suzi WareMarch 24, 2018
One of the drawbacks of trying to be healthy is the time factor. This is pretty much done for you – you just have to add things you already have in the kitchen. Great for busy mums.
Ashley BeechMarch 25, 2018
The other half is keen
to get fit and get lean
so I’ll be doing the same thing.
The lover Superberries
fits perfectly in this scene
for 2 lovers to try
to get fit and get lean.
Belinda MoxeyMarch 25, 2018
The Lover superberries because the ingredients look like it would taste amazing, I love that it has sour cherries in it so it won’t be too sweet.
Kathy ClarkMarch 25, 2018
Super Berries as it would be a Berry Day in our home
Kylie TMarch 25, 2018
Trying Smoothie Bombs; The Lover Super Berries would be one of a kind
Amidst deliciousness, healthiness and organic goodness, beautifully entwined
Captivating our hearts & body – both inside and out
Inspirational food fascination will roam free, all about!
Laura ScrivenMarch 25, 2018
Lover Super Berries Smoothie Bomb would be divine,
Rippened to perfection on the vines.
Red and ready for the day,
To keep illness at bay.
Laura FinlaysonMarch 26, 2018
Super Berries Smoothie Bomb looks delicious! Berries can be so expensive so having the smoothie bombs would be amazing go-to treat!
CarolsueMarch 26, 2018
I’d also like to try the The Lover Super Berries because the ingredients sound so wonderful! I’ve always loved using bath bombs cause I really enjoy them.
Melinda BolithoMarch 26, 2018
I’ve never seen something so innovative! Saves buying all the ingredients separately and it’s a power boost for smoothies that I’m sure tastes delicious!
Skye DanaherMarch 27, 2018
I would love to try this because it looks fun.
Cassandra DMarch 27, 2018
The Defender Golden Chai,because it contains Himalayan salt and I really like Himalayan salt.
Abby LeeMarch 27, 2018
These look amazing – I love starting the day with a smoothie but never have all the ingredients so these would be the solution!