I have some exciting news.
I’m a Nude Food Day Ambassador!
I love promoting great products and ways to be healthy.
Plus if you read on you can enter to win a grant to the value of $10,000 to help the local community or your school.
What is Nude Food?
Nude Food is food that is healthy and that doesn’t have packaging. Yes, food that is environmentally friendly.
What is the Nude Food Grant?
Nude Food Day’s Nude Food Grant is a fund allocated to making a difference in your school or local community.
Schools, classes and students are invited to apply for a grant to bring their best nutrition, environmental and/or Nude Food ideas to life in their school or local community.
Nude Food Day’s Nude Food Grant School Program are giving away $10,000 to schools, classes and students.
Applications are now open and close 22/6/18.
For further information and to register visit www.nudefoodday.com.au
Get some inspiration for your Nude Food Grant Submission.
To apply follow the below:
1. Register via the Nude Food Day website.
2. Brainstorm an idea or initiative that your school can apply for one or all three grants. These ideas must speak to one or more of the following themes; nutrition, environmental sustainability and/or Nude Food.
3. Complete your submission. This could be anything from a basic word template to a video! It just must address the 3 key submission elements. See “What does a submission need to include?” for more information. Get more inspiration
4. Attach your entry form. If you are applying for more than one please attach a separate form to each one.
5. Submit by 5pm AEDST on 22/6/18 via email or post.
If you like the Nude Food Movers Light Lunch Bag you can get them at Big W for $15.00
My girls were so excited about the Nude Food Products that we were sent to test out. As you can see they were super keen to pack their Nude Food lunch for school and to test out the new sports chiller bottles from Smash.
The twins love their new Sports Chiller water bottle from Smash
- It keeps drinks 2.5x cooler and also doesn’t leak.
- The new Sports Chiller has a valve that only lets water out when you want a drink.
- Plus, you can add ice cubes to the bottle as it has a wider opening and the bottle will not have condensation so no water leaks or moisture in your bags ever again.
- Perfect for school, exercise and work.
This is a new bottle from Smash and we love it! I’m sure you will also.
Packing a lunch with no rubbish is ideal and it helps everyone. Less waste, no rubbish and of course means that you don’t have to put anything in the bin.
The Nude Food Lunch Bags make it so easy for you to ensure that you are just packing what you need.
These lunch bags can be used for the office, trips away or for the kids’ school lunch. Anywhere that you need to take a snack or lunch with you.
I hope that you enter the Nude Food Grant and that it helps your school and the local community.
Entries need to be received by 5pm AEDST on 22nd June 2018 via email or post.
Stay tuned for more news on the Nude Food Day.
I’m thrilled to be a Nude Food Day Ambassador and to help spread the word about being healthier and at the same time helping the environment with less waste.
Sign up for my newsletter
Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One. Don’t miss a thing by signing up for my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.
What do you think?