I had a realisation today. What did I realise you ask? Well I thought since I have so many things I would like to be doing, projects and tasks it would be much easier if I had staff. Yes staff to help me get all the things done that I never get around to, or would rather not be doing! More like hate doing, and put off doing!
What things would I outsource?
- Laundry – Doing all laundry, washing it, hanging it on the line, folding it, and of course putting it away
- Putting fresh sheets on all beds
- Cleaning and tidying all rooms in the house
- Cleaning floors and all surfaces
- Vacuuming of the whole house
- Cleaning windows
- Yard maintenance and tidying
- Cooking meals (well if I get the housework done, why not get my meals cooked as well)
- Clean my car and make it sparkle (this was a last minute addition. If I am getting all the other jobs, why not have the car done.)
So as you can see there some jobs on offer but there is one glaring catch. I don’t have money to pay you or the team that would come and help me!
I know that without paying someone these jobs would not get done. I am not getting paid and these jobs don’t get done (some do, but not all) Maybe if I was on a better salary or one to begin with things might be different?
So the realisation that I need staff or a team to help is probably not news to other busy people and mums out there. Have you thought having staff or help would allow you to do more? It is a wonderful solution and if I had more money I would outsource more. It would free up so much more time. Stop arguments about why things have not been done and allow for a happier home. Well it would make me one happier mummy!
If you were cashed up what would you outsource? Maybe I can have a plea to a house cleaning company and see if I can trial their services for a year? Well I can dream, can’t I? You never know. If I put it out in the universe it might happen. Or I can just fantasise about having it one day.
Send in your comments on how you would spend money you don’t have to make your house more organised.