I’ve never made Vietnamese Spring Rolls before and thought they looked hard. However, they were super easy to create.
So what do you need to make Vietnamese Spring Rolls?
- Rice Paper Wrappers
- Carrot – Grated
- Cooked Chicken – You can add prawns, beef or anything else that takes your fancy
- Lettuce/bok choy
- Bean shoots
- Water Chesnuts
- Soy Sauce, chilli flakes or a special spring roll sauce of your choosing.
- Do each rice paper wrapper at a time. Wet the wrapper for a few minutes in water. Once done put it on a damp cloth/tea towel.
- Add the ingredients to the middle of the wrapper.
- Now fold the wrapper to make the spring roll. Fold over the sides and then roll tightly until it is rolled tight in a roll.
- Do it for all the spring roll wrappers and until you finish all your ingredients.
- Serve with soy and chilli sauce or a mixture of sauce that you love.
Give it a go and make your very own Vietnamese Spring Rolls. I hope you enjoy them.
Put in any ingredients you like and enjoy!
Sign up for my newsletter
Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One. Don’t miss a thing by signing up for my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.
This post contains affiliate links
What do you think?