Today is the last day of term 2 for the girls. Yes term 2 of pre-school has come to a close. After today we are on holidays, for I think a couple of weeks. Only 2 more terms left and my little babies, well not babies anymore will be off to big school next year. Yes soon I will be a mother to two kindy kids.
I am busy doing a tidy up as I have been lazy this week and not done much at all to my upset, but I am a bit out of sorts and the rainy weather does not help. I just want to go back to bed!
Are you thinking of what to do with your kids over the holidays? I know I am.
I am thinking of the following:
- Visit the city on the train and go to the Opera House
- Visit my sister for lunch in the city and another big adventure on the trains
- Have play-dates with their mates from pre-school
- Take them off to different places for adventures
- Do craft, painting, drawing and anything else
- Movie days
- Cooking days
- Go to playgroup holiday activities
- And anything else that I can think of
What have you planned for your little ones?
Foodie in WVJune 26, 2013
My oldest is out of school for the summer right now. I have a love/hate relationship with summer vacation because my two boys fight all the time when they are home together 🙂 Plus they get bored in about two minutes!