Do you find bandages turn tears into smiles?
It does in our house, and when I’m not well stocked with bandages I’m in trouble!
I’m sure you know how it goes with kids…
- Your child falls over and hurts themselves and must have a bandage.
- It does not matter how hurt your child is the bandage is a must have item.
- And the bandage is the only thing that can settle and calm an upset child, even if the child is not hurt at all.
Nexcare™ Animal Print Waterproof Bandages makes all the boo boo’s or scrapes that much more fun. I know getting hurt is never enjoyable, but once your child is sporting a fabulous animal print bandage they will forget about their scrapes.
Nexcare Brand kindly sent me a bunch of Animal Print Waterproof Bandages to test out. I love all the different funky prints. So, lively, bright, and colourful for kids. The animal print bandages are not boring and are in fact very cool indeed. They are so funky my girls secretly took a pack and have been using them.
Read on to find out how you can enter a great competition and get sent a sample pack of Nexcare™ Animal Print Waterproof Bandages.
The twins have nearly gone through a packet just with some scrapes or other mysterious accidents that I have been told must have a bandage. I have found both kids searching for the animal print they want next. One girl was searching for tiger prints and the other the giraffe.
The bandages are so easy to put on, the girls put them on without any assistance. It was fun to see the kids afterwards with crocodile, giraffe, zebra and tiger bandages on their hands, arms, and legs.
Why are these bandages so different than others?
- Nexcare Animal Print Waterproof Bandages stay on longer.
- The bandages have a 360 degree seal. This makes it very secure and ensures it will stay on when in water.
- Made from breathable material.
- The bandages are ultra-thin, once you put them on you will forget you are wearing them.
- They look so cool when they are on. Having striking and fun animal prints makes it more interesting for kids.
- I know that more kids will love having an animal print bandage, but I think that some adults would love to have these as well. They are more stylish than the average bandage and could go with any outfit.
- And finally, they are fun.
Nexcare Brand is giving you and your family a chance at winning an annual family pass to an Australian Zoo of your choice.
Instructions are below
- Enter your details to be sent a Nexcare Animal Print Waterproof Bandages sample pack.
- Sit down with your child/children and create an animal drawing. Use the designs on the animal print bandages for inspiration.
- Submit the design via Instagram by uploading your photo to your profile and using the hashtag #NexcareAnimals
- Competition closes on the 20th of May 2017. (Just between you and me the end date of this competition from Nexcare Brand is my birthday!)
Here’s an animal print drawing to inspire your entry.
2 People have the chance to win!
Winning an annual pass to the zoo would be so awesome. My kids love visiting the zoo and getting up close with the animals.
Get your thinking caps on. Get creative and have some fun with the kids.
My girls are already designing their own animal print to enter as well.
“Be Strong like a tiger, waterproof like a crocodile and smart like a giraffe”
Thanks to the Nexcare Brand for sending me the Nexcare Animal Waterproof Bandages to test out.
I must say we have had ample reasons to use the bandages. The kids have fallen over, had bumps, scratches and skin scraped of knees, plus we used them to help our daughter with the rubbing and irritation she was getting with her plaster cast.
I hope you have as much fun with these new bandages from Nexcare Brand as we have had. They are so vibrant and puts smiles on kids’ faces after they have hurt themselves. One other by product of these animal print bandages is that it fosters creative play. My girls have been busy pretending to be whatever animal bandage they have at the time.
Good luck on entering the giveaway from Nexcare Brand and I’m sure your children will come up with some amazing entries.